Donnerstag, 2. August 2007

MRS. INTERNATIONAL--Mall Appearance

On our 2nd day at the pageant we all went to the Gurnee Hills Mall. Here I am with the beautiful, graceful Suzy Bootz, Mrs. International 2006. After meeting her and having the chance to talk with her, it was easy to see why she won the title last year.
We got to sign autographs and meet some great people at the mall. Here I am with (L-R) Tamara, Mrs. OR, Randa Allen, Mrs. IL and Donnell Rank, Mrs. MN.
More fun with my pageant sisters at the mall, Randa (Mrs. IL) and Tamara (Mrs. OR).
My gorgeous roommate Yvette Ludwig, Mrs. New Jersey was so much fun and the perfect roommate. I love her and I'm sure we'll see each other again.
Lunch was provided for us by the Rainforest Cafe at the mall. Jessica Smith, Mrs. CO, Pamela Johnson, Mrs. SD and I are all smiles after lunching together.

1 Kommentar:

bek hat gesagt…

hi lesley! i love your blog, it's been so much fun seeing everyone's pics...i had a wonderful time meeting you and i hope we will keep each other posted from time to time...take care - rebekah (mrs. ca/intl)