Donnerstag, 2. August 2007

MRS. INTERNATIONAL--First Day

I also had a chance to meet 2 great women who I know will be lifelong friends--Pamela Johnson, Mrs. South Dakota and Yvette Ludwig, Mrs. New Jersey (my roommate). We had fun shopping and having lunch together.
At the contestant orientation I got to meet all of the contestants. Above are just a few of them(L-R): Mrs. Oregon, Tamara; Mrs. Ohio, Kecia Pringle; Mrs. Australia, Poonam Mehndiratta; Mrs. South Dakota, Pamela Johnson and me, Mrs. Europe.

1 Kommentar:

Debra Gilmour hat gesagt…

Dear Lesley, it was an absolute joy to see you at Mrs. International, my sweet friend. You were a fantastic representative of European married women.

You will be sorely missed at the reunion. But, I cannot wait until you are back in Oregon, of good:-)
Fondestiregards,
Debra GIlmour, Mirs. Scotland